Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cheesy Horror Films

Day 38. The day before finals. And I am FREAKING OUT! I have a final Monday that I am having a very hard time studying for. It is just so boring. I studied from 10-5 today and had a Pizza non-party. It is a non-party because we did not party. Even though Kate was sad because she forgot to bring rum to put in her coke.

No joke, yesterday Rachel, Erica and I watched the Leprechaun series. Well we saw Leprechaun 2, 3 and 5. If you are curious number 5 is called Leprechaun 5: In the Hood. It is just about the cheesiest shit you've ever seen. But entertaining nonetheless. Now we only need to see the first one (featuring Jennifer Aniston) the 4th one Leprechaun: In Space and , Leprechaun 6: Back 2 tha Hood. It was an awesome way to waste an evening.

I still have studying to do today. I'm not quite prepared for my final. I have 4 hours tomorrow and probably another two tonight. Lets not over do it Victoria! My brain is fried. I have said a number of brilliant things. Like...

  • Lets go home and have a beer and drink some movies
  • This was Hana's Ex-Boyfriend (Hana's ex then said- I still am her ex)
I don't really have much to say. I'm tired. I'm in need of rest. 




Here...cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment