Friday, April 20, 2012

420 Special Deal!

Day 71, It is finally Friday Folks and my weekend will be filled completely with studying for midterms and homework and watching shitty movies. I will be so bored...I wanna have fuuunnnnn! 

My dumb underage roommates who are broke as fuck will be celebrating 4:20. How you ask? I assume they are prostituting themselves for the stoners holiday. You think I'm kidding, I wouldn't be surprised if they traded themselves for drugs and alcohol. I think I'm going to create an ad to sell them to drug dealers. I'll make it a package deal. Buy one, get the other dirty whore for free. 


I think the LSD look should give me some great business. Just let me know if you are interested. You probably will want to have money because these two will suck you dry....oh that sounded super dirty. Sorry. I also apologize because this was super bitchy of me. One thing that I really discovered in College, I am a bitch.   Hard Core Parkour Bitch if you get on my bad side. Otherwise I'm Rainbows bubbles and Unicorns!

Now in case you were wondering because I had a whole 4:20 Blog I do not do the MaryJewWanna. I think it should be legalized but I do not smoke. Bleck. However like I told my mother, if someone gave me a brownie I would probably try it. But, since I don't hang out with that crowd I doubt a brownie will plop on my lap. 

I found this last night and my heart melted. I want one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment