Friday, April 6, 2012

The Legend Returns

Day 57, Guess who I saw today... SKATEBOARDING COWBOY JOHN LENNON! It was magical, I wish you all could of been there. He walked out of the library- Hat on Head, Board on Hand- rolled away with the wind in his hair. Such a meaningful moment.

WHY MUST READING BE APART OF THIS TERM CURRICULUM. I already I'm struggling with keeping up. I just hate reading, I have no focus for it. I'm trying to write a precis about some borin paper I need to read. I keep spacing off and day dreaming about Summer. Reading is just so hard...Can't I just use 'X' for all my homework and signing. I could be the first illiterate college graduate.  Now, I just have to forget how to read a write. All I need is a nice big blow to the head. Anyone? No one hit me I was kidding.

This is only the first week of school. Kill me now. Or if you would rather not have me killed, do my homework for me, preferably the reading. When you are done reading, please write me a paper.

The weather is freaking out again, warm, cold, rain, sun, warm wind...I hate Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment