Sunday, April 15, 2012

House Parties Suck!

Day 66, Oh Sunday. Why can't you be more like Saturday.

Got convinced to go to another house party last night. I stayed for an hour. New Record! It was an ROTC Party at partial boyfriend house. I went with Rachel, Hana, New Roommate Jocelyn, and another girl. It was fine for a while then the testosterone ridden party made me 1000% uncomfortable when two guys started play fighting and knocked over the couch and rolled onto the floor. I immediately looked at my party and said ok lets go. I was the DD so I had say in the matter. Instead we went home and watched The Incredible Hulk in preparation for The Avengers. All I have left to watch is Thor.

So finally I got my lazy ass moved to the library and I am currently preparing for a 'midterm' its not really a midterm but it is. Its a 25 question quiz in 25 min. It is due tonight at midnight and I've been putting it off all week due to fear of failing... and I am still procrastinating. I'm so cool. Don't you deny it. I mean I've been facebook free for 66 days. I have decided sobriety is the best thing (yes I goofed up a week ago  but right now I think being sober is pretty great). Oh I haven't officially announced it yet

I HAVE A SUMMER INTERNSHIP! :D
I got the ungulate internship over at Wildlife Safari. I'm an official shit shoveler! If some one wants to make me a shirt that says that I will proudly sport it. I found out yesterday and I was so excited to find out I got the internship. I was terrified I wouldn't get one. But now I need to bulk up so I can do hard work!

This is an ungulate if you don't know, a hoofed creature. 

I am currently sitting in front of my computer, heart beating. Wondering if I should even take it now or just study more. Obviously I have procrastinated for a long time so is waiting longer REALLY going to make that big of a difference. I will finish it before posting it, so I will let you know how it goes!

...oh brutal quiz...that was...awful. Fuck man! Well, hopefully I'll do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment