Saturday, April 28, 2012

Jenna Marbles Party

Day 79, Sometimes things don't work out but I still had a blast with Rachel last night.

Well that Jenna Marbles party I went to yesterday...
So Rachel and I got ready. Rachel as the boy Jenna rockin a mustache, and myself trying to look nothing like myself. I had my cartoon eyebrows on, wear colors like black because it says I'm a whore and had on my hoochy pink lipstick.

 I apologize for the 'duck' face but it seemed appropriate.
My cartoon eyebrows really threw me off all night.
 I was like BAM! EYEBROWS!
Rachel...this is the funniest photo ever. Fap Fap Fap. 



Now my skin isn't tanned as fuck and my hair is not bleach blonde but I sure as hell tried!

We then headed off to the party which was located about a mile away. Saving gas! We are so mature and responsible. About 3 blocks away from the house I make a mini marriage to my shoes. Come up to the corner where the house is and...it is dead silent. I mean DEAD SILENT. Which is never a good sign for a house party. So confused we call up the person and she never answered so we just walked back home. She texts us about 5 minutes into our 30 minute walk home and says. Oh yeah the party is cancelled....

REALLY?!

Really you cancelled the party and it seems like we were the only people who weren't told that it was cancelled. Like Rachel said "We must be the lame people at the party that no one cared to tell" Now I looked so whorish compared to what I normally look like and I was pretty uncomfortable looking like a two dollar hooker. So I wiped off my hoochy pink lipstick and Rachel wiped off her mustache and we drank beer. Frustrated, mad,  and disappointed. But I had a good night looking like a whore. 

1 comment:

  1. It pains me that there is no "like" button on your blog.

    ReplyDelete