Friday, April 27, 2012

Analogies of a Stoner

Day 78, Finally...it is FRIDAY!

Since I am in the library so often I would like to read you table scribes
  • No Sane Person Likes Frats
  • Boobs N Butts = Nuts
  • Tracy's Seat
    • Not Anymore, It's Manny's Seat
  • OSU REC (all within a heart)
  • Lots of my frat is awesome carvings
Obviously Frat Guys are mentally challenged. Prove me wrong, but all the ones I know I look at them like
I have a funny story for you today. 
Last night I was in the library till 11:00 preparing and for crap and doing crap. (Crap=Homework and midterms) I had lent my friend Kate my calculator and had asked her to bring it back to me. She delivered it around 8:00 and with her was this guy, let call him Towelie. (South Park lovers please lol accordingly) Anyways, Towelies eyes were BLOOD SHOT and all I could think of when I looked at him was somebody hit the chronic hard tonight. Now for some reason he was talking about waxing, particularly the Man-zillian...I'll give you a hint if you don't know what that is. It is the female brazillian...if still no, get with the times! Now he was raving about this one waxer, saying she could take hair from places you didn't even know you had hair. Then Towelie did it...
"Now lets say that the unwanted hair is the Sith from Star Wars and the waxer is the Jedi and they have to remove all evil from your body."
That my friends is a stoners analogy.
 I feel like you could write a best seller with comparisons high people make. 
I may or may not of cried from laughing so hard. 

Oh and also my bad day on Wednesday, I forgot I walked underneath of a ladder. I couldn't avoid that ladder either because it was located in a stairwell.
 I'm not normally a superstitious person but damn, I will avoid that from now on. 

I'm going to a Jenna Marbles themed Birthday party today. Gotta put my hot girl disguise on,
 because I'm one ugly mother fucker.

This Toad is skeptical, that is all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment