Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trapped in a Prison of Knowledge

Day 72, Facebook free is easier than you think you internet addicts. I do so many more things... Yeah, no I fail at getting out of the apartment.

SO it is a wonderfully sunny beautiful day and I am stuck, inside the library working in midterms. BLARG! Why must you be so cruel life! Its ok, I'll just sprout moles if I go outside. DAMN YOU PARENTS! This is your fault.

I am not focusing... If I leave now then I will have SO much to do tomorrow. And will I have the drive to actually do it. No, I'm trapped inside a prison of knowledge. I would say why can't I be trapped in a prison of fun, but why would I want to be trapped or in prison?

So for this next segment I need a scientist. What the hell causes shoe squeaking! Here I am in a dead silent library and I am walking to the water fountain. Squeak squeak squeak squeak...AAAHHHHHH! Seriously I need an anti-squeak spray. Normally that would be WD40. But I'm sure that it wouldn't help one bit. Squeak! So frustrating and annoying to everyone!

Well Blogger changed the format of the website and I'm not going to bitch about how it was better before hand because I know I will learn to love the new format. I just want to voice my frustration of getting to know a new format. It took me about 2 minutes too long to figure out how to compose an new blog. That was one thing I HATED about facebook. They would change the format and all of a sudden everyone's panties got in a twist and there were all these groups about change Facebook back to the way it was. I bet if they changed facebook back to the first layout everyone would be freaking pissed. I'd be a smart ass and say dude- you asked to change it back! It isn't something that really angers me it is just a tad bit frustrating. I guess they are trying to make out little internet minds enriched!

There are some dorky things on the internet...This might be a personal favorite. 
It is just so, well...Punny. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am now caught up with my weekly Victoria fix. You may now continue to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete