Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Multiple Personalities

Day 63, Zip up into your reading Onezies people, It's blog reading time. 

My hands are sore and feel bruised. My arms ache, and my legs are exhausted. Yest I did just work out but I am also sore from being a Champion Shit Shoveler. It is great to be me bitches. 

Now it is just the long wait to see if I actually get an Internship. I hate waiting, because I'm impatient. And it's raining, which makes me grumpy. I'm impatient and grumpy. And sleepy. Shit, I've got so many feelings I could make up all 7 dwarfs...Except Doc. I do not have a doctor feeling nor do I have a Doctorate. But I guess I am: Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy...I'm not really Sneezy or bashful right now. Um, who is this the 7th? I have 6. This is really going to drive me crazy. HAPPY! Well I'm NOT Happy. Anyways I am determining that I am: Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, Impatient, Stress, Sore, Hungry and Thirsty. Would this be multiple personalities or just cranky all wrapped into one?

Speaking of Wrap, I want a burrito.

I Hate Being A Grown Up. Yes This Jenna Video just about sums it up. Speaking of being a grown up. I'm in the library, studying. Yeah, Productivity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment