Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Really?

Day 75, I used to love Glee. I now watch it every week hating it. It has lost all of its charm, yet I still watch it this is what pissed me off this week. Since most of them are getting ready for graduation, they have been sharing their future dreams.


Like REEALLY?! They all want to make it in show business. Bull Shit. Come on reality check. Not one person wants to do anything outside of the entertainment world. I see no future Veterinarians, Teachers, Engineers, Buisness Men/Women, Doctors. NOTHING! Come on, your writers for future dreams suck. But you know this one high school produces so many celebrities. I'll probably watch tonight's episode anyways.

I am hitting my stressed out breaking point. I still have 3 midterms all of which I am not prepared for. I'M FREAKING OUT MAN! So Stressful knowing that you don't have enough information down. I have spent so much time in the library and I feel like I'm not actually learning anything. Super frustrating.

I have nothing else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment