Saturday, April 14, 2012

Men are Stupid

Day 65, yes it was another night with bars, beverages, and men who...are dumb.

Do not roll your eyes in your reading onezies, I went sober. Which can make it worse at the bars. I decided to not to drink because:
A- I was Hungover last Sunday.
B- Alcohol make me queezy because I relate it to A.

I had one drink at the bar and I had a very hard time sucking it down. When Man A. Approaches. Now man A. is like ridiculously close to my face and drunkenly conversed/tried to get in my pants. When I say ridiculously close to my face I mean like I was trying to lean away because his lips were practically on my face. The following conversation actually took place. The blue text will be my statements.

Man A: Oh hayyyyy whats up? How are you? I'm alright. Just alright? But you have a drink! Everything should be wonderful. What is your major? You're probably a model in fashion design right? No, Fisheries and Wildlife. What?! No way, you are too pretty to be in Fisheries and Wildlife. I'm a communications major so that means that I talk for a living and I can read people. You love your major. DON'T DENY IT!

Yeah obviously that was a more one sided conversation. I eventually told him it was a girls night and he left probably wondering why his model line didn't work. Time for the next actual hit on conversation.

Man B: Hi, you are really hot. Thank you. I mean damn look at you!...thank you. Listen I really would mack with you all night. Like seriously your so hot. But there is this girl crying over me. I would so rather be with you right now, I'm so sorry.

And he walks off. I was *SO* disappointed that he chose another girl over me. NOT. *NOTE* I did not make out with this person! He just told me that he would if he could, but even if he wanted to I would of said- No.

Man C: Hey, where are you going after the bars? Because I want to be there?  I will be sleeping and you are not invited.

Some guys think that if they sweet talk you they deserve some favors. Men are retarded. I apologize to you men reading this. Some men are retarded.

1 comment:

  1. Drunk men are far more retarded than the general male population. I have always been creeped out by strange drunk men.

    ReplyDelete