Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Humans vs Zombies

Day 68, I had something clever to say to you guys. But for the life of me I can't remember. Must of been not so important.

Currently on campus there is HVZ. I'm betting that few of you know it stands for Humans VS. Zombies. The official Humans Vs Zombies website can describe more of it to you if you are interested. Basically college students run around with nerf guns from zombies. It can be quite entertaining. From what I hear, the Humans have never won. And at OSU there is one session in the Fall and one in the Spring.  This game was created in 2005, so if everyone else does biannual games for the past 7 years...that's a lot of dead humans. It can get pretty intense.


The best day is coming on Saturday...or is it Sunday? I will go to the library early on Saturday and Sunday to see the pandemonium that goes down. The Humans will have a final mission to protect them from all the Zombies. Let me tell you there are marshmallows and Nerf darts and socks flying. It is war. And It is the most entertaining thing you have ever seen. I will never participate in this game, but you know, it sure does look like fun. Maybe they will make another game except based on the Hunger Games.  For some reason I could really see that happening.

So today Rachel and I got TB tests for internships. Anything with needles sucks but it's not like I'm terrified of them. After waiting for like 10 min I got called into the nurses office, leaving Rachel to wait to be called in. Went in, got the shot, felt nothing! I looked over and she was done! So I left smile on my face and told Rachel it was quick, painless, no blood, EASY! Two minutes later Rachel gets called in, and 5 minutes later comes out with a cotton ball bleeding like no other. Now I felt bad, I told her it was piece of cake and her nurse apparently stabbed her leaving this lovely bloody remainder. 





No comments:

Post a Comment