Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bad Word Bombs

Day 58, First weekend of the term...yay...zzzzzZZZzzzzzzzZZzzzz


This is how I usually feel in the morning might be a little tmi. But EVERY morning, especially on the weekends I have this battle. In fact the thing that really sucks is comfort never wins. Because I either...


1. Have to pretend to be comfortable while fighting the feeling
2. Get up, lose the comfort
3. Just go man...and become uncomfortable

I guess I have the choice of a Lose-Win or a Lose-Lose.


I would like to state that my underage roommate are inconsiderate irresponsible. And they will be suffering the consequences. There will be plenty of F,S,C,B-Bombs. Basically you won't want to be there.  I will be ruthless. My wrath is nasty and you do not want to be caught in my line of fire. BUT I'm a totally sweet and bubbly. Don't worry about pissing me off because you really have to push my envelop. If you want to test me. Go ahead, but keep in mind I'm done with the days of people walking all over me. If you wanted to do that go back in time and visit me in high school.

Is it warm dress season yet? I have a dress I want to wow the world with. Nah, I just want to be girly every now and then. Sometimes girly is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment