Sunday, April 1, 2012

Greasy Tacos and Spiryos

Day 52, I hate April Fools day. I would rather not be fooled..

Well, Spring Break I shall miss you. You never quite stay long enough. I always ask if you will stay a little longer, but you always decline. You are always that cool kid that comes to a party and leaves early. It's always a shame!

I need to drive back to Corvallis today which means about 40 something dollars worth of gas. WAH Gas Prices. Maybe my parents will drive me out for lunch...maybe Greasy Tacos :D. Maybe Sonic. Or as my dad calls it Spiryos, Don't ask. Maybe I'll pick up a smoothie. I really want food.

I want to take my cat with me...but I think that would be a miserable trip for both of us.
Cat: MEOW MREOW MRRREEOOOWWWW MMEEEEOOOWRRWWEWWWWEE
Me:  LA LA LA LALA LA LA! God shut up LA LA LA LA LA
Still it would be nice to have a furry friend at College.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY! 
This Guy, Jason Statham: Ex-Olympic Diver?!
I found that out from a movie theater. 
Who says you don't learn things at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment