Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fuckin' Cake

Day 77,

Well day from hell ended and things worked out. I knew they would but, when I get my anxiety it is hard to relax. I almost had a full blown panic attack. No lie people, but I didn't. I almost cried, didn't. I am either suppressing my feelings or am able to control my She-Hulky-ness. I think the cake made me feel better.
WE NEED FUCKIN' CAKE!!!
Because nothing makes me feel better than the word 'Fuck' on a cake. Tastes better. That could be just me.

I only have one more midterm and I haven't even started studying. Luckily for me it is online so I don't have to stress about deadlines right now I can just focus on that class.

To my Dear Aunt Linda, thank you for kitty picture. If you also want to help me out in the future talk to the mom about getting me a new camera because mine met death. If you want pictures of beautiful ungulates from the summer I need a camera! (preferably no touch screen, they suck, who likes dirty screens-not me)

I'm trying to think of a story to tell you...but the most I can tell you is that I do not know my blood type nor do I have a regular doctor. And then I found $100.

 I still kind of want to cry. This week has been ridiculously stressful. When I get bored and/or stressed my blogs get lame. Sorry people, not much to say today other than study homework and study.

I thought this kitty was pretty. Pretty Kittah!

No comments:

Post a Comment