Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm an Attention Whore.

Day 64, Apparently I need attention...

Just call me Attention Whore. This kind of offends me. This is not why I quit facebook. I did not 'run away from home' I decided to leave a fake home. I will be back because I took a facebook Hiatus. But, alas. The internet is doing what the internet does best, create opportunities for shy people to be ass holes and bullies.


Happy Friday the 13th People. For you paranoid people, my advice avoid anyone named Jason. AH COWBOY JOHN LENNON! He apparently leaves the library at approx. 11:53am. Jeez I must be a little unfocused today.  My mind is jumping from one topic to another!

Well I just had a Damn moment. I'm listening to Pandora and I was like, ok this song is alright who sings it...*GASP* NO IT CAN'T BE! Justin Beeper?!*. The main reason I was shocked is because well he may still look like a girl but he doesn't sound like one anymore. I was just surprised I guess. Now I am wondering will I not like this song because of the Artist because I am stubborn or will I accept it. Or I decide I don't like the song or the artist. I will let you know what my stubborn self decides *If you do not know who Justin Beeper that's because his last name is actually Beiber or something like that*

OH MY GOSH THIS CAT I SO FREAKIN ADORABLE! I WANT IT! 
Look at its eye, bushy tail, AH! I want this cat! 
I haven't done an adorable in a while, I just want to pet you.
And smell you...is that weird. I bet you have an awesome warm kitty smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment