Sunday, April 29, 2012

Appliances Please!

Day 80, NO NO NO NO. Sunday what the hell?! Why must you already be here. I need 3 day weekends.

I still have that damn midterm to study for. Why must life be so unfair! I also have a little bit of homework to finish up. Which should take only 15-20 minutes. I really want a lazy day! Like never get out of bed lazy day. But that isn't going to happen any day of the week. Basically I have to go to the library and study every damn day. It is a curse. No, it is me being a grown up. LAME! My inner child is in desperate need of a vacation

My mother requested that I have a blog one day that is happy and does not contain any vulgarity. Maybe someday...just maybe. Right now I am not promising anything dammit. However the mother did buy me ribs and bought me Spongebob Squarepants band-aids because I complained that as a kid I never got fun band-aids. She also discovered that at this lovely age of twenty-two, I want appliances. We roamed up and down the aisle in target and I gushed about how much I want a rice cooker, a large microwave, a blender, a crock pot and a freaking grill. I also went on and on about how I want these pots, these pans, cutlery... When did I start wanting this things?! Oh year, when I stopped living at home. It is weird but true. I don't live at home anymore. The things that are there are high school and child memories and things that could probably just be thrown away because I do not need them anymore.


I think I need a Cat, because they are freaking adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment