Tuesday, April 3, 2012

They're Called Doctors

Day 54, the month days don't line up with my bloggity blog days anymore it is hard to keep track.

So like I said Rachel and I are going to go to the water park today. It doesn't open until 3 on the week days because who goes to a water park in Oregon on a weekday? I DO! Hopefully there won't be too many people there, no dumb kids and teenagers, or creepy old guys in speedos. More stories to come...

Unfortunately today is not sunny like yesterday. *sigh* Our spring day was wonderful but now it is back to BLAH! My only class of the day was cancelled so I slept in an hour and am now in the library working on my online courses! WOOT! I know I wont be graduating in a year which kind of sucks because of my major change. This is what I ALWAYS think of when people ask me when I am going to graduate from college..

Also something Fun, you all remember Laurie- the whore from that 70's show. 
Well she got arrested! Again... and she isn't looking well, take a look for yourself...
Such a Beauty! She looks really strung out. I'm going to guess she likes heroin...and alcohol. A shame really, but I'm not surprised. Her first DUI picture looked pretty nasty too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment