Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Bad Wednesday

Day 76, I have decided I am in fact in Hell. All of us living on earth are in Hell. It is just colder than we expected.

My stress level is on extreme danger level. I may or may not become She-Hulk. 
I need a box full of kittens STAT!


Somehow that didn't quite help...

My Quiz for one of my online classes gave me cardiac arrest. The Quiz wouldn't load and by the time I opened it it had been running for 15 minutes giving me only 10 more to finish and it just got super complicated from there and I am very very very upset and confused and ANGRY.

I still have two midterms to go and I think my eye twitch is getting worse. It is tomorrow at 8 am and I feel less than prepared for this crap.  I want to study but because of the fun little event above I am too panicked to focus on studying. Trying to suppress anxiety is very hard to do. I'm probably about to rage any day now. Who wants to pay for my massage that I need to regain sanity.

Also going on tonight is viewing an apartment, studying for FW321 and FW320. Today I made a cake, it is a this week fucking sucks cake.


How can a day kick an ass so badly
I'm going to go cry now, and frost my cake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment