Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Workout!

Day 61, I bet you I skipped a number somewhere extra cool points to find out if I did go wrong where I went wrong. So far, Arizona Josh has the most cool points because he is my only follower. Stay Cool AZ Josh!

When you turn 21, bartenders often give you a free 21st birthday drink. But when you turn 25, do car rental places let you rent a free car? Only seems fair right :)

Tomorrow I have a working interview with Wildlife Safari, so I have to drive two hours to work for them for four hours. Did I mention the interview starts at 8:30. Now add two hour drive which means I have to leave at 6am. I have to get up around 5:30 to be able to leave on time. I haven't been up that early since summer when my internship at the aquarium started at 6am. So hopefully they will see that I don't mind getting covered in crap (literally) and be like HIRE HER IMMEDIATELY! I will let you fancy people know how it go when I get back. It ends at noon, so I will be back to write a daily bloggity by 3. But i'm not promising anything. I really wanted to go home, it is only an hour away form home in the opposite direction. That is an extra 2 hour drive and since gas is an arm and a leg I'm not going to go home.

I worked out today. GO ME! I did a kind of lazy half hour on the elliptical. It wasn't lazy but it was a start to not kill myself the first day. Then I did a bunch of random crunches to be all buff again. Working out alone sucks. I get so lonely. When I get lonely, I get bored. When I get bored I start looking around. When I start looking around I start making eye contact with random guys. When I start making eye contact with random guys I think to myself "Shit, I'm not checking you out, I'm just bored." So That is why at the gym I try not making eye contact with anyone. True Story. I also accidentally super matched today. My dressing in the dark pays off sometimes! I'm just kidding, I just blindly choose clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment