Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shit Shoveling Champ

Day 62,

Why are people so suprised that Simpsons creator Matt Groening stated that Springfield is Oregon. Duh! I will give you the obvious clues
  • Matt Groening is from Portland Oregon. 
  • Twilliger Blvd- Sideshow Bob
  • Street Names Flanders and Lovejoy
I can't think of any more. I rest my 'Duh' case. 

So I had my Wildlife Safari Working Interview today. I am pooped! Not realy much happened. Other than picking up HUGE PILE OF SHIT. Now I'm not complaining I just wanted to really describe the massive shit piles to you. Now I am exhausted. I will bet you, my arms and legs will be sore tomorrow.  I shoveled shit like a champ though. Boo Ya! Yes that is poop. I felt like i needed a clarifying image so no one would get confused. 


I now smell like a barn and I think I need to take a de-poopifying shower. I did nothing today, I mean homework wise. I figured I wouldn't want to. Boy do i know myself. Here is for a busy Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday! Everyone cross your fingers in hope of this internship working out! I tried to be my lovable self in the interview! I have no idea if that actually works or not considering I don't know how many people meet actually like me. I told Shawna that I hope it was 70%. 

Happy Happy Joy Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment