Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bearded Bear Hat Guy

Day 73, Damn you Sunday. I need 3 day weekends.


So thanks to my brother I finally figured out who this guy is! I find him super hilarious every-time I stumble upon him and he has got the coolest blog every, hardly any words just fun images. Who likes to read anyways! If you are interested in checking out the Frog man
--> LINK! http://thefrogman.me/  
The last few months I tried to find him by googling bearded bear hat guy.



Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL DAY! So after a long day of studying I decided to go on a run. Now I'm not really in shape. I've worked out at Dixon the last two weeks. So I felt like I was possibly ready for a longer out door run. My last few work outs have been on ellipticals so it is a completely different movement. I think I was in Cardio Shape, however my legs apparently are not in muscular enough shape because I freaking ache today! No dad I will not run with you. My 2.5 mile run was painful enough.

Last night I hung out with my good friend Molly, and dammit, she always gets me drunk! Haha! Well last night I was tipsy after sharing a wonderful pitcher of yummy beer. We ended up getting free shots because a bartender threw an ice cube at some guy and hit Molly. We didn't drink them very fast and the guy offered us straws.  Molly begged me to take both of them to save face, I took one for the team. So much for my not drinking alcohol.

Rachel has been gone all weekend and I really realized, I do so much better with her around. The moment she leaves I have no* friends. I also spend more money when she is not around AND the first thing I did was buy soda. She would of said NO we can't spend money and I would still have that money I spent. So Rachel this is me saying:
 I APPRECIATE YOU!
*I have friends, I just have to actually TRY to be able to see them, Poor Me right?!*






No comments:

Post a Comment