Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Whorrible Blog

Day 55? I have to look it up every time. LAME! And yes I spelled WHORrible the way I wanted to...

So my Populations and Dynamics class SUPER SUCKS! So much busy work with excel. BLAH! And here is what my Dad is saying to himself.
"OH MY GOSH THAT IS WHAT I DO CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP" 
He always wants to help let me just say I appreciated the thought and no. You can help me by spoiling me with food clothes and money :D No? I figured. 

Our adventure at the water park yesterday was fun. WAY too many god dammned kids though. I tried to control my language. But, a couple 'shits' 'bitches' and 'fucks' may have slipped out. I'm very vulgar, but I at least tried not to use that language at 10 year old girls in skanky ass bikinis. Around the boys too, but they weren't wearing skanky ass bikinis. I'm allowed to wear whore clothes I am 1. old enough to look whorey. 2. am skinny enough to look whorey....well this got weird. I'm not really a whore people...this isn't going to get any better I'm just going to shut up and just accept the weird verbal diarrhea that just came out of my mouth.

As we were driving home from the water park the weather became an angry being. RAIN, HAIL snow on one half of the road and not the other? That was odd. Where is my pot of gold for being in rain while a few meters in the other direction it was snowing. They were separate trust me. It was like that weather line that is rare to see. I mean, it is a cloud, it has edges. We just found the edge of the snow cloud.

Remember that cute black kid from Malcom in the Middle. Innocent, sheltered and well, handicapped (in the show of course.) HE HAS PIERCINGS AND HOLES! Who knew? 


I'm not re-reading this blog before I post it. I'm doing homework. I just typed this out very fast so I'm sorry if there are sentences that no sense. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment