Monday, April 2, 2012

Nerdy Skirts

Day 53, HAPPY SUNNY DAY!

I found this skirt... AND I WANT IT! Look how darn adorable it is! It is a custom made skirt that goes for $65. Nathaniel said he would purchase it for me if I got on the wait list...Oh wait list. Why must you be so complicated to get too! I WANNA BE ADORABLY NERDY! 

Happy Sunny Monday Bloggity Blog Onezie Readers! It really is pretty and warm out. Unfortunately I still feel under the weather, so all I want to do is sit inside and sleep. I still have to clean my room, cook dinner and do a bunch of other stuff. Tomorrow Rachel and I are going to the indoor water park in McMinville. It is going to be a AWESOME DAY! Yay for flexible schedules!

Today I have something funny for your viewing pleasure. I was listening to Pandora on my 'Weird Al Yankovic' station (yes, I am a goofy goober). If I had the time and energy to be this crazy at college, I'd go for it. It just really makes me giggle since 1. I'm in college and 2. We have ant problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment