Monday, April 16, 2012

World Without the Internet! NO!

Day 67, I have a quick thought for you. Can you get a DUI in a motorized wheelchair? I googled it. You can. So if you are in a motorized wheelchair drink but stay stationary?

So sad news. Bloggity Blog will not be daily over the summer. I will not have internet access where I will be living. It might be a once a week thing I don't know. Not having internet is like the death penalty these days.

Judge: I sentence you to 3 months with out internet
Internet Addicted Convict: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'D RATHER DIE! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT RIDICULOUSLY PHOTOGENIC GUY?!

See, told you. I also would not replace that face. Damn he is good looking.

I have midterms coming up, and no drive to study at all. I just want to sleep. I feel so sleep deprived. But I'm not...Maybe I'm just a college student. That has to be it 2am weekends 12am weekdays. I also am pretty lazy. It is a miracle I'm not fat. Knock on wood.

Oh hey! It's RANT MONDAY!

Dear Underage, Irresponsible, Dumb Bitch Roommates, 
Clean up the god damn kitchen. Do not shove the garbage down, take it out. And if you both can still afford to smoke and drink you can afford to pay rent and utilities. Fuck you. 

Phew sorry about that. Obviously I am done with them. Way done. I want to move out an never look back. They are why I am never having children. God forbid someone produces more of them. I would be an abusive mother. Children & Dumb asses do not have souls. 

2 comments:

  1. You would be a kick-ass mom. I know this because you come from a long line of kick-ass moms. Do not fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would teach the children you're not having how to be considerate, responsible adults.

    ReplyDelete