Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hangover Blues

Day 59, Too much alcohol last night...uuugggghhhhh.

This is why I usually drink in moderation. My last hangover was in early December. I originally planned on not drinking very much and shared a large Rum-n-coke with Rachel before going to a house party. I don't like house parties. I never go to them. The moment we showed up they got busted by the cops. So I was said screw this and Rachel and I went to a bar. So there we had drinks. I did some karaoke. Rachel bought the first round, I got the second and she got the third. Then boys came over and bought us a round and Rachel found a guy who wanted to pay her tab. WOOOO. We didn't realize how drunk we were, until we stood up. Let me tell you that was an interesting walk home. For some reason the guy who was flirting with me tried to fight me and took me out. (Jokingly of course no actual fight occurred). Well we eventually said see ya. When we got back and sat down, we got the spins! After spending some time with the porcelain god I eventually fell asleep.

The morning...oh this morning. A cruel world. Thankfully my head wasn't pounding, but nasuea overcame me. Spent the entire morning on the bathroom floor. I never regurgitated anything, I just sat there. I had Rachel take a picture of me drinking water and eating bacon. Normally I would not spend any more time than necessary in the bathroom. What do you think? New Low? Or a big step in the right direction of getting over bathroom phobias.

Its 4:00, I still feel nauseous. I'm taking a nap now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment