Monday, April 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank

Day 60, I've been without facebook for so long! It is like a distant memory of fake friendships and uninteresting postings I don't care about. No pictures of food someone put, no rants, no nothing. Just ME!

I just blanked on what to write. __________________ So put what you think I would say in there!
I'm currently working on Ornithology. To you dummies, who don't know what that is, they are BIRDS! I'm really bored trying to study it.

I'm very frustrated with my online classes. Just because I did an assignment that was due by last night midnight, on friday, and I went to review my post and it wasn't there. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH Now I lost points because I am a dumb ass. So I guess I learned a lesson. Double check to see if the post worked. Go me.

I tired looking for something cute, but I'd rather it just fall into my lap.

Oh and apparently yesterday was Easter. I spent the entire day hungover. It's not like I religiously celebrate it anyways. I demand Easter Gifts though. Yes, my whole life is full of hypocrisy. Thank you to my loving parents. I received Candy, Nail Polish, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Good movie! See it. Some brutal scenes though.

I DON'T WANT TO DO HOMEWORK ANYMORE. It is the 2nd week of school. This is going to be a long term. Can I just get my degree. I've worked hard enough right?

No comments:

Post a Comment